Rocket III pillion gel seat 2004

Surely the thicker and wider Roadster pillion pad have to be better than that vinyl covered rooftile on the pre-Roadster models.

Surely the thicker and wider Roadster pillion pad have to be better than that vinyl covered rooftile on the pre-Roadster models.
I got a price for the Roadster pillion pad £190 FFS

By the way i meant will a Rocket TOURING Gel seat fit ROCKET III (not a Tourer):whitstling:

I got a price for the Roadster pillion pad £190 FFS

By the way i meant will a Rocket TOURING Gel seat fit ROCKET III (not a Tourer):whitstling:

I bought from Triumph yesterday a brand new dual seat for a roadster for the same reason, they are selling them cheap £97 inc vat, it has the socket for the rider backrest but the backrests are now obsolete so the seats are cheap. I bought one to try & if we both like it the all is good, if not i'll stick it on here! So i may have a rider gel seat for sale soon.

The Touring seat has gel pillion insert, I swear by the Air Hawk 2 pad for the rider seat ,done plenty of 800k days and recently a 1100k day no PITA , probably the old truckies barnacle butt helps:whitstling:

Back