Well let me give you a BIG welcome from the great state of OKLAHOMA :D P.S. watch out for the FAT @1olbull he will be around just give him time :eek:

:)Hello Brian and welcome from VA. Never knew of a place too hot to ride before... Too hot to live in sure, but to ride?!?

Thanks All, i appreciate meeting everyone. Didn't realize i could actually make contact. would have joined much sooner

Welcome from the better than OK; but, flaming liberal state of WA.
You have found the best motor forum in the land.
A lot of helpful blokes here with the exception of BUCKET MOUTH BUG TEETH!

@skydog1000

Last edited:
:)Hello Brian and welcome from VA. Never knew of a place too hot to ride before... Too hot to live in sure, but to ride?!?
Well Las vegas can get really hot, but then where you going to ride, north is the only place in the summer, Laughlin is south and they are hotter than here, you don't dare ride to death valley in the summer, it's Death Valley, lol, well i wear a full face, and i'm from northern oregon, i do much better in the cold.

Welcome from the better than OK; but, flaming liberal state of WA.
You have found the best motor forum in the land.
A lot of helpful blokes here with the exception of BUCKET MOUTH BUG TEETH!

@skydog1000
Washington is a great place, was in the army at ft. lewis. i grew up outside Milwaukie oregon, , great states.

Well Las vegas can get really hot, but then where you going to ride, north is the only place in the summer, Laughlin is south and they are hotter than here, you don't dare ride to death valley in the summer, it's Death Valley, lol, well i wear a full face, and i'm from northern oregon, i do much better in the cold.

I retired from Navy in Fallon, wonderful temperature extremes Nevada has. Last Dec I was working out around Mercury where it dropped to -1F over night. I do prefer cooler temps to ride in but ride year round as long as there is no snow and ice...:)

I retired from Navy in Fallon, wonderful temperature extremes Nevada has. Last Dec I was working out around Mercury where it dropped to -1F over night. I do prefer cooler temps to ride in but ride year round as long as there is no snow and ice...:)
That is how it was for me in oregon, my first vehicle was a motorcycle, I had that GS750 Suzuki, dual over head cam. 1977 model. i rode through the snow and layed her down in the ice, but that was many years ago, now i don't want to see ice, Snow is ok, as long as it's off the road.

Back