@Mark Johnson @Tripps @Kruser @kcc11

Guys I want to apologies for the delay with your orders.

I have no idea why, but after repeatedly making promises etc, I still haven't got the proofs or proforma from my guy, and phone calls and emails etc are being dodged, not responded to.
Extremely strange since before he was great to deal with on previous (much smaller) orders.

So I have made the executive decision to remove the 3rd party who has let me down, and forced me to let you guys down, and manufacture the badges myself.
I only have my JPG picture files, the guy had the CAD file, so now I must make my own CAD drawing, so they can be ran off on the precision milling machine.

So your badges will be delivered.
But if anyone wishes to cancel, there is no problem whatsoever, all funds will be refunded at request.

Thanks

@Mark Johnson @Tripps @Kruser @kcc11

Guys I want to apologies for the delay with your orders.

I have no idea why, but after repeatedly making promises etc, I still haven't got the proofs or proforma from my guy, and phone calls and emails etc are being dodged, not responded to.
Extremely strange since before he was great to deal with on previous (much smaller) orders.

So I have made the executive decision to remove the 3rd party who has let me down, and forced me to let you guys down, and manufacture the badges myself.
I only have my JPG picture files, the guy had the CAD file, so now I must make my own CAD drawing, so they can be ran off on the precision milling machine.

So your badges will be delivered.
But if anyone wishes to cancel, there is no problem whatsoever, all funds will be refunded at request.

Thanks
Your guy must have t*ts because he sure is being a p*ssy. I'm okay with the delay.

Thanks guys, I might be able to get them made cheaper this way, or maybe it'll cost more, either way I will honour the price as previous so no need for anything further, only your patience.

If it's more let me know, no reason you should suffer a loss for trying to do something nice for fellow members.

@Tripps @Mark Johnson @Kruser @kcc11

Here are the proofs guys, if you can confirm this is what you want please

upload_2019-11-30_17-58-48.png

Back