Hey RIIIR Art from Carpenter Racing aka IMFASTTOO told me to order 3 pairs of these badges from you for our bikes. Can you send me an invoice or give me a total cost. My email address is turbomrk@msn.com. Thank you.

Hi Mark that's great, how is Art? Is he still pinching nurses' butts in the retirement home? :)

These custom made badges are £20 each, 6 will be £120. Plus £10 shipping registered/insured/tracked to the USA.

I will see if my guy will do them cheaper for a run of 6 though.

Your can added 3 more to the order if you like. Two for the bike and one for the wall in my office.

I'll take 2 of the Carpenter Racing, black background preferred. (2b) the

Hi Mark that's great, how is Art? Is he still pinching nurses' butts in the retirement home? :)

These custom made badges are £20 each, 6 will be £120. Plus £10 shipping registered/insured/tracked to the USA.
Ok ask him how much for four pairs in silver please. And can I pay through Pay Pal, friends and relatives of course?

I will see if my guy will do them cheaper for a run of 6 though.
Art is fine, he moved from the nurses to the cleaning ladies. He says hello. He wants to know if you rode the stroker with 6 speed yet.

Good news fellas, the numbers means reduced price (£18.50 down from £20 each).
Shipping stays the same at £10 tracked & insured to USA though.
Paypal artodelfunko@gmail.com

Your can added 3 more to the order if you like. Two for the bike and one for the wall in my office.

Good man, 3 of these will be £65.50 including tracked & insured shipping to USA.

upload_2019-11-11_18-11-32.png

I'll take 2 of the Carpenter Racing, black background preferred. (2b) the

Tripps 2 of these will be £47 including tracked & insured shipping to USA

upload_2019-11-11_18-9-8.png

Ok ask him how much for four pairs in silver please. And can I pay through Pay Pal, friends and relatives of course?

You must be supplying all Rockets in Carpenter's shop :roll:
Numbers means cheaper as above.
4 pairs of these (8 badges) is £158 including tracked & insured shipping to USA.

upload_2019-11-11_18-19-28.png

Art is fine, he moved from the nurses to the cleaning ladies. He says hello. He wants to know if you rode the stroker with 6 speed yet.

The 2.5L stroker is running great and being swapped into the road bike at Christmas.
The 6 speed is designed and modelled, but didn't make it past prototype due to cost :'-(

Good man, 3 of these will be £65.50 including tracked & insured shipping to USA.

4 pairs of these (8 badges) is £158 including tracked & insured shipping to USA.

Ok R III R I will tell them and get back to you.

I'll take 2 of the silver background RocketIII Carpenter Racing badges. PM me for details and Paypal payment details.

Back