Easy my tail. I spent 3 hours rolling 4 oz. of these little ant eggs into my rear tire through the stem. I was thinking of eating the **** things and pissin them in the stem. I'm sure it would have been faster. I do think they helped but next time I'll punch a hole in the tire squirt them in and plug the sucker...........

Easy my tail. I spent 3 hours rolling 4 oz. of these little ant eggs into my rear tire through the stem. I was thinking of eating the **** things and pissin them in the stem. I'm sure it would have been faster. I do think they helped but next time I'll punch a hole in the tire squirt them in and plug the sucker...........
3 hours?! How long was the bus that you rode to school?lol I was finished in about 20 minutes front and back. I only put 3oz. in mine, wonder if I should put another ounce in?

anybody NOT going to vote for mcCain now? Lets see, I'm sure we have some liberals in our midst, c'mon fess up, you're gonna vote for a muslim instead of an American vet. Anybody??

Back