Yes I am. I'm waiting till who knows when to fix a broken hip. Now hear this...NO broken anything on Sept 4th! And besides, I'm now at level "Nitrous" on my postings!

Last edited:
I took a chance and rode to work today. Looks like I will get soaked riding home...:mad: Oh well, you place your bets, you take your chances...

I'm hoping this will all be cleared out by then!.. My last trip was rain all the way to Shreveport, LA! and when I got close to Shreveport it was coming down about 2" per hour!!! The Rocket handled it all in stride.. I had my rain suit then though, I don't have it today.. Atleast I have a full face helmet.. lol

I always thought that the idea was another 'Lucas-inspired' design.

Not the StarWars guy... the 'Why Brits drink warm beer' guy.

For those of you that are in the dark... blame that Lucas electrical system. :eek:

'63 TR3B

I started to ride in today, wanted to try out my new "Dyna Beads"...but I didn't. I'll have to give them a whirl this weekend ...Dave keep the rain down there at least till Monday..Thanks

I'm hoping this will all be cleared out by then!.. My last trip was rain all the way to Shreveport, LA! and when I got close to Shreveport it was coming down about 2" per hour!!! The Rocket handled it all in stride.. I had my rain suit then though, I don't have it today.. Atleast I have a full face helmet.. lol

That is the one good thing about those type of helmets. They are too hot for our Summer temps but great for those heavy rains.

Back