Rocket 3 TFC - someone take some pics plz

I'm feeling the exact same way since the list price was announced. My dealer quoted me 31 and change out the door. To me, no bike ever built is worth that much money. But since the choice is mine, I'm holding onto the option until the bike shows up, see it in person, sit on it, etc. My dealer also said he has not seen his cost yet, but is willing to be flex on the price some. Then again, I do like that GT we saw, and if it lists about 20...

Yes but they said the same about the Rocket X. All were sold. So just about a year after they came out i picked up a brand new one in Dallas.

i looked at getting an "x"....back when they came out.....the dealer said he may get one if i was really wanting one. Didnt go ahead tho.
Only 5 came to NZ i think.

I'm holding out for a touring model. Firmly believe it will happen. Got a feeling that Truimph is going to go that route. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

With a bit of common sense and well pass the crowd that needs the latest and greatest i find myself asking. What is the best deal for the buck to satisfy my needs and desires. Have spent a great deal of time looking at what is being offered in the new bike's and have come very close to making some bad decisions. Bottom line is i need a bike that is reliable and comfortable that can be rode everyday. Believe a full touring model is the answer. What is being offered now days is boring to tears. A new rocket and design in a touring model would suit my needs to the letter. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back