Rocket 3 TFC - someone take some pics plz

Note no cam chain tensioner in the traditional position (not that there is anything "traditional" about this Rocket)
And not seen in these photos, but the gear change mechanism enters the Engine underneath.
Bugger ! here we go again .I hear they have improved the transmission by tying the gear train together with red bailer twine ?

You can get on helluvalota F@#*s for £25 grand tho !

How could you possibly know that?

Sooner ride the bike tho...in the long term anyway...:thumbsup:
Therein lays my issue Tal, if had the cash spare , I would now be grinning ear to ear .But I, as many others , don't, so a hefty finance would ensue . After a few weeks tho , the novelty would wear off and the stark realisation of having to find £500 every month would soon become a bitter pill . especially if there is an inherent issue that raises it's head . £500 a month for a bike that could spend half it's life having warranty work undertaken would grind me ! no one knows yet coz no body has lived with one yet . looking forward to knowing if the new R3 is as perfect as it looks ? if it is , I would be looking forward to the production model and by then a wide range of bolt on goodies to make it even better !

Just checked out the general price for the bike here in the states. $29,000 thousand dollars. Nice bike but not that nice. Base price before shipping and assembly taxes and all that good stuff. Well over $30,000 by the time the fat lady sings. New design and lots of added equipment means that something along the line is not going to work as planned. Never does. Unlike the Rocket X that had 10 years of production time to work out the issues this bike is brand new in every aspect. Am holding out for a touring model and a better price. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back