Rocket 3 TFC - someone take some pics plz

Is this a play on the word “worth”?

I owned a CVO Limited that sold for quite a bit more than $30ko_O I’m certainly not bragging as that bike was a ton of money. Did I enjoy the bike? Sure did but traded it for an Indian RM Elite and it costed a bit more than 30.:unsure::rolleyes:
You got your moneys worth with the Indian:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. Looking at the New Rocket i believe it is not worth the asking price. Nice bike but not that nice. A full touring bike with all the goodies would have no problem spending $30,000 on.

Check this out here in NZ

19_FLHTK_R_INT_2000x.jpg

2019 HARLEY-DAVIDSON ULTRA LIMITED 114 FLHTK

$44,995.00

Is this a play on the word “worth”?

I owned a CVO Limited that sold for quite a bit more than $30ko_O I’m certainly not bragging as that bike was a ton of money. Did I enjoy the bike? Sure did but traded it for an Indian RM Elite and it costed a bit more than 30.:unsure::rolleyes:

Well, I guess "worth" can be a personal issue. If you've got a million in free cash laying around, then $20k for that perfect restored Schwinn that you had had a kid is no issue. My cash and credit is not an issue, I've just never seen a motorcycle that I would spend $30k on. That includes the TFC. I'm keeping my name and deposit on my TFC because its such a limited and rare Rocket 3, and I love the Rocket 3's, that I want to hold onto the final decision until I see it in person. I want to see if the dealer will come down in price. We'll see. I'm actually more interested in the GT if it comes in at around 20.

15 for the old rocket was a great price. 20 for the new rocket would be OK. 30 for any bike is, well, a ripoff. IMHO. :)

Well, I guess "worth" can be a personal issue. If you've got a million in free cash laying around, then $20k for that perfect restored Schwinn that you had had a kid is no issue. My cash and credit is not an issue, I've just never seen a motorcycle that I would spend $30k on. That includes the TFC. I'm keeping my name and deposit on my TFC because its such a limited and rare Rocket 3, and I love the Rocket 3's, that I want to hold onto the final decision until I see it in person. I want to see if the dealer will come down in price. We'll see. I'm actually more interested in the GT if it comes in at around 20.

15 for the old rocket was a great price. 20 for the new rocket would be OK. 30 for any bike is, well, a ripoff. IMHO. :)
I bet the GT will be more than 20k but we’ll see soon.

Check this out here in NZ

19_FLHTK_R_INT_2000x.jpg

2019 HARLEY-DAVIDSON ULTRA LIMITED 114 FLHTK

$44,995.00
I bet they sell those things over there for that price. If you look at the high end car market it is amazing what some cars sell for but they do sell.

It is shocking that pickup trucks sell for $80K:eek:

Last edited:
I cancelled my order. If anyone is wondering where one is available, Richmond Va. Moto Richmond is where I cancelled my order from. Huge thanks again for all of the input and allowing me to side step a huge mistake!

I cancelled my order. If anyone is wondering where one is available, Richmond Va. Moto Richmond is where I cancelled my order from. Huge thanks again for all of the input and allowing me to side step a huge mistake!
You don't know that is true yet.

You might want to buy an older one and experience the Rocket 3 but it will never be the new one.

Back