I wanted hard bags on my Roadster but didn't care for the way the Touring bags looked. Hard straight lines covering up those sexy curves. :sick: So I found these Mutazu bags on eBay for $250 shipped. Fabbed my own mounts and thought they looked way better.
IMAG0857.jpg
IMAG0852.jpg

I wanted hard bags on my Roadster but didn't care for the way the Touring bags looked. Hard straight lines covering up those sexy curves. :sick: So I found these Mutazu bags on eBay for $250 shipped. Fabbed my own mounts and thought they looked way better.
IMAG0857.jpg
IMAG0852.jpg
You are right, the lines on a touring differ than the roadsters, those bags look great on your bike.

I had a set of those on - After a couple of shorter trips I realised they don't hold a hell of a lot. I still have them - for when aesthetic demands start to outweigh capacity again.

With some creative packing i'm sure you could fit plenty. The side open would make it a bit tougher, but doable. Maybe use a piece of plastic sheeting as a curtain? Something like this >>> HDX 12 ft. x 400 ft. 0.31 mil High Density Painters Plastic Sheeting-HSHD12-400 - The Home Depot

I like the look but prefer the top load style, simply for the ease of staying things inside. Was on the Mutazu site last night.

My only consideration is they are plastic. How much do they flex vs a fiberglass set like Viking bags? The cost between the two is pretty close.

Back