I just looking around at some threads on luggage and you have the bags I have on my 06 classic.

I am wondering if I can mount touring panniers on an 06 as a cheap set is for sale in nz. With all the mounting kit.
May not bolt up due to different narrower rear frame sub-assembly on Tourings vs Stds, Classics and Roadsters BUT get them and fit with @Mittzy 's Stainless Steel easy QR detach system, you can use it with his QR rear sissy bar and rack system too.

Or get a US Easy Bracket pannier mount in painted mild steel that do rust and do break when overloaded. How do I know? :whitstling::whitstling:

May not bolt up due to different narrower rear frame sub-assembly on Tourings vs Stds, Classics and Roadsters BUT get them and fit with @Mittzy 's Stainless Steel easy QR detach system, you can use it with his QR rear sissy bar and rack system too.

Or get a US Easy Bracket pannier mount in painted mild steel that do rust and do break when overloaded. How do I know? :whitstling::whitstling:

I am tempted to get them.
As wife is heading to the USofA in late April.
Could get her to take as her luggage and then some lucky member in the states might get them if anyone is interested.

I am tempted to get them.
As wife is heading to the USofA in late April.
Could get her to take as her luggage and then some lucky member in the states might get them if anyone is interested.
Do not do that! The cases will be scratched and likely damaged even worse if used as aircraft luggage.

SzczepaniaksPics011[1].jpg

Yep - Hepco and Becker bags. Tough Plastic, waterproof, dustproof, lock on/off. Rack specifically made for R3. I don't take mine off anymore after @Ishrub gave me a set of liner bags :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

sorry guys compleatly forgot about this page.
i eventually got a mate to fabricate rack/hard givi trax panniers to the bike,they are not too bad actually,done my scotland trip no problems.
as soon as i work out how to post pics i will put them up.
thanks all.

has any one fitted/fabricated explorer type hard panniers to there bike ?
i have a set of new trax panniers and already got a triumph back rest fitted,any pics of anyone who has done this.
they will only be going on when i am touring includung the back rest.??????
thanks all.
i need to know if there,s enough room with the pipes ??
i will say this lately i removed my factory leather panniers to work on the leather and wait for the new inserts from flip; but bike does look awesome without the bags and a WHOLE lot easier to clean rear wheel; also to those who haven't removed theirs yet go ahead and do it before your next major bike cleaning as you'll see plenty of road grime in there only way to truly clean is to remove then put back on if you should desire.
I may just bike a bag from viking that mounts to backrest

i went out yesterday for a few hours,not been on it since before christmas :whitstling:,
went out on wet roads,but not pissing down,done around 150 miles thats all,nice ride but the big dout returned to me,that gearbox :banghead: even though triumph have assured me with the extra years warante i still thik there somthing not right with the clunking somtimes missed gear transmission.
as the bike has only done 5000 earth english miles,serviced etc etc, but in my mind as much as i like the bike i miss my jap gearbox,s and think is it time to get rid.:(

what do you mean clean,in england we cannot do this due to our climate.:whitstling:
yeah i know always misting; enjoyed the documentary 'road' will have to check out Isle of Man during the TT season woudl love to attend the festivities

Back