Rivco's "Magnum" Electric Horn

TonyMac, got any pics of the horn install? Is it totally hidden? Can you still hear it good? Sorry:eek:, got real excited there for a minute

Doubledown,

It is completely hidden and the left side tin cover doesn't muffle the sound too much as its still plenty loud.

I'm currently in Bergen, Norway which today is wet, cold and miserable. I don't have any pics with me, I can post some shortly after I get home November 15th.

I seem to recall that the installation was fairly simple, however I can remember having to cut the bracket that holds the relays.

If memory serves me right I got mine on ebay, It has a chrome finish and there wasn't much change out of $40 with the shipping, so I'd ask Jack where he got his from if I was you if you are planning on hiding it behind the side cover.

Good luck

Tony

I have the stebel Nautilus as well. Mounted behind the left side cover(after removin the frickin charcoal canister). mine came from Twisted Throttle about 30 clams and included a relay and mounting bracket, fit like a charm, I should probably type louder so Jack can hear.

My order went into twisted throttle a few minutes ago. 39.99 for the horn and 29.99 for the wiring kit with relay. Hope this thing scares the hell outta some people :D. Well...it is halloween!

Back