Rivco Exhaust Flange Covers

Vega Summit II

Had I the time, know-how, and the patience with sending off the header I'd go with the plating as well. Even if it were $85, the cost the Rivco flange covers. But, it's only January and there's still miles to be driven here in Alabama. A mere 29 degrees F this morning. It has been said before and I'll say it myself: The Rocket should have been delivered with the covers. Numerous admiring cagers and the occasional rice burner pilots often focus on the exposed and discolored head pipes and make comment.

I got a new Vega Summit II helmet yersterday, while installing the Stebel horn. I had upped to an XL on the expectation that their head size was much like far east feet sizing. I don't believe "wide" is in the vocabulary. My noggin is borderline anyway. I'm thankful that I did. It, the new helmet, fits like a medium. My full face Nolan, size large, has a tad bit of wobble. The Vega, size XL, is quite snug. And replacing the face shield? I'll delete the expletives: That.....junk...pain...help. There was no instructions to aid in the process of swapping out the shield. I got an extra, smoke tinted.

Back