RIII Shop Manual

I've never seen that before but I don't do much surfing unless I need some specifically and then I let Google do the looking.

I have a bound version, around 70 bucks from a dealer, a little less on on line from outfits like Coweta Cycles.

I guess if you want to use up your inkjet catridges it's okay. You could punch it three hole and put it in a binder.

I like having a copy on my computer because my manuals are always in the shop.

I know Flip you are a supported of "Local Dealers" and I admire that, BUT I have my limits so when I can pay 46.15(S/H included) I will do it. http://cgi.ebay.com/Triumph-Rocket-...76QQihZ020QQcategoryZ1268QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

My Dad may have not been Jewish but he sure shopped like he was. I learned from him the art of coupon clipping and shopping for price. I admit he was excessive and I have adopted a more balanced approach, mainly because I hate to shop. Heck my Dad even did ALL the grocery shopping. As new immigrants he and his parents had it pretty rough during the depression and this made a great impression on him and his mannerisms as an adult.

I've the manual on one of those USB "pen" drives dangling from my RIII key; sort of watch "fob". I found the link at the other site just this morning. I've been returned to service. But, I'm much more at home here.

aspect deleted:

I do expect to shell out $$ for a hard copy; but, I don't appreciate the $20 cost of a frigin "binder". That's robbery. that shud be friggin. need to update spell-checker :)

Last edited:
I'm going to leave it up and see what happens...

Please be aware that downloads like these may have some malicious motivation behind it. Don't be surprised if there is spyware in that.... use a good antispyware/ antivirus when downloading. People usually don't give you free stuff just out of the goodness of their hearts, and what a great way to harvest email addys and turn your computer into a clone.

Also... any grumblings from a certain motorsickle company and you know whats going to happen to this thread.... I kinda doubt that will happen though :eek:

I like having a copy on my computer because my manuals are always in the shop.

I know Flip you are a supported of "Local Dealers" and I admire that, BUT I have my limits so when I can pay 46.15(S/H included) I will do it. http://cgi.ebay.com/Triumph-Rocket-...76QQihZ020QQcategoryZ1268QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

My Dad may have not been Jewish but he sure shopped like he was. I learned from him the art of coupon clipping and shopping for price. I admit he was excessive and I have adopted a more balanced approach, mainly because I hate to shop. Heck my Dad even did ALL the grocery shopping. As new immigrants he and his parents had it pretty rough during the depression and this made a great impression on him and his mannerisms as an adult.

Hondax:

If I could find a 'clean" copy of the manual for this laptop, I'd download it. There are certain ramifications with this computer that really don't allow me to download stuff like that. My shop is literally full of printed shop manuals. I get a workshop manual for every piece of equipment I own when I buy it. That includes all my machine shop stuff. Workshop manuals tell you 100% more than the owner's manual fluff does.

By the way, Amy is Jewish.:D

Download is "Clean"

I downloaded the manual this morning from the site and "borrowed" Amy's Gummit anti-spyware stuff to scan it. It's clean and devoid of worms, trojans and other debilitating stuff. It has no other content other than the manual itself.

I'll have to compare it to my hard copy Shop Manual later to see if it is, indeed, current.

It will be nice to have it. I plan on segregating sections and bookmarking them for quick reference. I can carry this computer around, like the shop.

You are "good-to-go".

I did a fairly in-depth comparison between my printed shop manual and the PDF File. Other than the PDF manual showing the old style sump plate, they both appear to be identical. Even "the pages left intentionally blank" are the same

Last edited:
Back