The R3T is a beauty. My R3C may be average looking but makes up for it with a great personality!

Not a bad article at all. I only wish that ceramic coated header pipes were available for this bike. On the Harley they helped keep that tremendous heat down to where it wasn't even noticeable.

Not a bad article at all. I only wish that ceramic coated header pipes were available for this bike. On the Harley they helped keep that tremendous heat down to where it wasn't even noticeable.

The Triumph Dealer in Reno NV told me if I wanted my headers Ceramic coated they would remove them send them out to be coated and reinstall them, I realize Reno probably isn't an option for you but you should ask around, I'm sure somebody local could do it.

Yes I've seen this article and read it many times.....when you've ordered a Rocket and have to wait for its delivery... I find myself searching for anything that is even remotely connected to the rocket to fill in the time....I don't think there is a youtube video I haven't seen.:inlove

I had mine Jet Hot coated right after I bought the bike. Made a noticeable difference.

Back