Headlight Assembly for the R3T - Custom?

Rocketfrog

.020 Over
Ride
2011 R3T
Has anybody replaced the stock R3T headlight on their touring (single headlight)? I busted mine up last year, and Triumph doesn't carry them anymore. EBay and Kijiji have been zero help, and the ones I did find are also busted up.

I'd like to use an aftermarket housing, but the bracket doesn't line up. I can likely fabricate something, but I don't want to re-invent the wheel if someone has already done this. Anyone got any ideas or experience with this?

Has anybody replaced the stock R3T headlight on their touring (single headlight)? I busted mine up last year, and Triumph doesn't carry them anymore. EBay and Kijiji have been zero help, and the ones I did find are also busted up.

I'd like to use an aftermarket housing, but the bracket doesn't line up. I can likely fabricate something, but I don't want to re-invent the wheel if someone has already done this. Anyone got any ideas or experience with this?
I've seen some custom bikes using a rectangular LED aray which seems like it would be an easy mounting to do.

Screenshot_20230502-140325.png

Back