Replacement Bars

Evil Mitch has some bars on his that might interest you. Can't remember what they are but I'm sure he'd tell you.

If you mean me, Mate;
I have spoke with Mitch. His bars are awesome; but, I can't find them here. Kinda like beach bars with more pullback, which I want. I'm after about 9-10 inches rise and about 14 inches pullback.

If you mean me, Mate;
I have spoke with Mitch. His bars are awesome; but, I can't find them here. Kinda like beach bars with more pullback, which I want. I'm after about 9-10 inches rise and about 14 inches pullback.

Bull,

Take a look at the Big Johnson Handlebars from Barron in Huntington Beach CA. With a set of Rivco risers they will be very close to what you are looking for, and they even sell the cables necessary to run them...

S/F

B

Bull,

Take a look at the Big Johnson Handlebars from Barron in Huntington Beach CA. With a set of Rivco risers they will be very close to what you are looking for, and they even sell the cables necessary to run them...

S/F

B

Thanks for the dope.
I don't think the risers work so well on the Roadster because of the instruments mount and fuel tank clearance is also a PITA.
I shall indeed check it out.

Checked those Big Johnsons out at Barons. The 13 inch pull back is good; but, the 5 inch rise is 2 inches less than the stock bars. I surely don't wish to lean over even further.

Last edited:
Bull,

S/F

B

Anybody done this? Pictures?

Stop having birthdays perhaps ;) .. not just a "I'm getting older and all them old injuries are staring to hurt" is it ? .. haven't got a clue how old you are , just a thought.

I'm 54 going on 84 so you nailed it ;) I injured my shoulder a couple of years ago and I'm paying the price now.

I looked at the Big Johnson bars and, unless I'm reading it wrong, they seem to be 1-1/4" dia do they step down to 1" at the mount?

J3
When you change the bars make sure the clutch cable is adjusted correctly..otherwise it will make your lifter shaft take a dump

RJ

Back