Replacement Bars

jthree

Turbocharged
Ride
2007 Rocket III Classic
I have a 2007 R3 Classic and the issue I have lately is that I get pain in my right shoulder after riding for a while. I already have Rivco risers which help a bit but I think maybe a different style of bar may be the answer.

Any suggestions for replacement bars that may help?

The Touring bars have a lot more pullback, but I didn't like the wrist angle, not square. I put the Classic bars with Rivcos on my Touring, perfect for me. You can have my Touring bars if you want to try them.

The Touring bars have a lot more pullback, but I didn't like the wrist angle, not square. I put the Classic bars with Rivcos on my Touring, perfect for me. You can have my Touring bars if you want to try them.

Tripps,
Wonder if I could impose on you to measure those touring bars as I need to get my hands up and rear from the stock bars on my Roadster.
I assume they are 1" dia and want to know the overall width, bar end to bar end;
The height from bottom of base to top of rise;
The pullback from forward edge of rise back to the line between the bar ends;
The base width between upward bends.
Gratitude in advance,
1olbull

I had to drop my roadsters bars a 1/2" to clear the corbin fairing... What a world of difference that made... Wrist angle and arm height just right for me...

I will, and the seat, worked til dark on my kitchen, didn't get to it today.

I have a 2007 R3 Classic and the issue I have lately is that I get pain in my right shoulder after riding for a while. I already have Rivco risers which help a bit but I think maybe a different style of bar may be the answer.

Any suggestions for replacement bars that may help?

Stop having birthdays perhaps ;) .. not just a "I'm getting older and all them old injuries are staring to hurt" is it ? .. haven't got a clue how old you are , just a thought.

Back