Attachments

• IMG_20190621_074914.jpg
    IMG_20190621_074914.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 13
Got my Rivcos today. So much better for those of you who haven't yet. It's just much more natural, gives me a bunch more room between the gauges and windshield for a bag. I also noticed my slow speed U turns are heck of a lot easier. I'm not a 100% satisfied with my cable routing but it works. I might spring for some longer throttle cables at some point. At full lock to the right the throttle doesn't snap back like it should but it doesn't seem to be a problem.

For those installing on a 2010 or newer, the brake line has to be removed. Don't try to fit it through the triple tree, it won't work. I disconnected the line at the master. It didn't leak anything and after reinstalling my brakes seem to working just fine. Tank can't come up with them in place but as one user suggested taking the rear bolt out solves it. Lifting the tank has always been a pain for me. removing the rear bolt actually makes a tiny bit easier anyway. I also like the new location for the gauges.

I think next on my list will be to grab some of those T bars. @chandelierman How much did you say those were shipped to the states? Indiana more specifically?

Got my Rivcos today. So much better for those of you who haven't yet. It's just much more natural, gives me a bunch more room between the gauges and windshield for a bag. I also noticed my slow speed U turns are heck of a lot easier. I'm not a 100% satisfied with my cable routing but it works. I might spring for some longer throttle cables at some point. At full lock to the right the throttle doesn't snap back like it should but it doesn't seem to be a problem.

For those installing on a 2010 or newer, the brake line has to be removed. Don't try to fit it through the triple tree, it won't work. I disconnected the line at the master. It didn't leak anything and after reinstalling my brakes seem to working just fine. Tank can't come up with them in place but as one user suggested taking the rear bolt out solves it. Lifting the tank has always been a pain for me. removing the rear bolt actually makes a tiny bit easier anyway. I also like the new location for the gauges.

I think next on my list will be to grab some of those T bars. @chandelierman How much did you say those were shipped to the states? Indiana more specifically?

Shipping to the US is £85 / black bars are £150 (when available) or Raw steel are £135

Back