Ride
2004 Rocket
hi

rear shocks on my 2004 are already on the soft setting, but still feels like I've lost a kidney even over the smallest of bumps, is there an alternative pair I could bolt on it? and is it an age related issue, for me and the bike.

plenty of movement in the shocks.

also im after some later foot peg mounts where the foot rests are moved 110mm rewards.

hi

rear shocks on my 2004 are already on the soft setting, but still feels like I've lost a kidney even over the smallest of bumps, is there an alternative pair I could bolt on it? and is it an age related issue, for me and the bike.

plenty of movement in the shocks.

also im after some later foot peg mounts where the foot rests are moved 110mm rewards.
Hagon nitros are popular. Made a lot of difference for me

I fitted a pair of Ohlins February 2018.
They are like a magic carpet ride, not cheap, but very good.

20180221_171249.jpg

Its the rebound dampening that helps immensely. The factory shocks are bargain basement. If you get the shocks slightly longer helps too as massively improves handling.
Cheers for answering, think I'm going along the hagon nitro route, handling isn't a problem for me really, it's just the ride is harsh even over small lumps and bumps, I'm also looking for some later foot peg mounts, later ones are 110mm further back to help posture.

Back