Rear break master cylinder recall r3 gt

Nothing from my dealer yet anyway. Any chance you could take a photo and message me a printout of it or maybe just post it here so we can copy it if needed. Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:
Hi There. I have had a recall about back brake for my 2021 R3 Took it to the dealer and they drained all the brack fiuld on some machine and it did this process about 4 times to get all the air out of the line works great now and there was no charge here in New Zealand

Yeah, rear brake takes lot of effort to see an effective stop. My old Ducati Diavel rear brake was also like that, I am used to front more than rear! Hopefully this recall makes it better and safe.
Today 4pm is my appointment to get recall done. Last Saturday it was raining! Bot Fuse and Brake recalls!!!

My rear pedal was going all the way down, thought maybe I was out of fluid. I just googled this and saw the recall. Funny how my dealer or Triumph didnt tell me about it. I just called the dealer and they have to order the part. Whose job is it to notify owners of these things- Corporate or the dealer?

My rear pedal was going all the way down, thought maybe I was out of fluid. I just googled this and saw the recall. Funny how my dealer or Triumph didnt tell me about it. I just called the dealer and they have to order the part. Whose job is it to notify owners of these things- Corporate or the dealer?
I was notified by my former dealer

My dealer emailed me about it pretty early as soon as recall is out!

I finally received an actual recall notice via "snail mail" about the rear brake issue. Will have to wait until Spring because winter in NJ is no time to ride for this old coot!
I always found the rear brake to be a bit sub par but figured it is what it is so I'm glad there is a recall!

I went into the local Triumph dealer over 2 weeks ago about the Master cylinder and recall and they stated they would look into it. They didn't say anything about ordering the Master cylinder just that they were 'aware' of the situation. I received the recall order in the mail also a little over 2 weeks ago and that's why I went in to the dealer. I have yet to hear anything about the part ordered. It pisses me off a little bit as they seemed less than interested in my situation. If I didn't know better I would think they didn't care for me one bit. Nah, that can't be it everyone likes me... :thumbsup:

Edit: Sure as hell I say something and I get a call from the dealer yesterday to set up a day for them to replace the Master Cylinder. Roseville Triumph is really pretty decent but I'm impatient I guess.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back