Rear break master cylinder recall r3 gt

Just got an email from a dealer in London Ontario of a recall on my 2021 r3 gt for rear brake master cylinder recall.
Did anybody else get it?
Nothing from my dealer yet anyway. Any chance you could take a photo and message me a printout of it or maybe just post it here so we can copy it if needed. Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

Interestingly my new English dealer doesn't know anything about it either

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-03-16-57-06-99_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-03-16-57-06-99_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 53
I got it.
NHTSA number is 23V730. The dealer contacted me and wanted my permission to order the parts.
Summary

A small number of motorcycles within the affected VIN range that have been parked or stored for long periods of time may demonstrate noticeably increased rear brake pedal travel than that previously experienced prior to storage. In the event of an affected motorcycle being stored, the rear brake pedal must be depressed over a greater distance than prior to storage before the brake engages. A small number of motorcycles that are used regularly may also demonstrate smaller increases in brake pedal travel. Once engaged, rear brake performance is unaffected. Note: Front brakes are not affected and will remain fully functional.
Consequence

On unrepaired affected motorcycles, where pre-ride safety checks have not been completed, this increased pedal travel can increase the risk of a crash.
Remedy

Triumph Motorcycles Ltd has authorized your dealer to replace the Rear Brake Master Cylinder, free of charge to you including parts and labor.
NEXT STEPS

We require your co-operation to ensure your motorcycle is modified without delay, to ensure your maximum safety. Please contact your local or preferred dealer and book your motorcycle in for the recall work to be actioned immediately.

I just ran my VIN and Triumph site states that there are no safety recall notices for my vehicle.
Aren't the rear master cylinders common to all of the R3's?
I've certainly had the soft pedal, more than once.

Back