Rear axle 08 Touring

Chip

Turbocharged
Ride
08 Rocket Touring, 15 Rocket Touring
I have lost my rear axle spacer. i have no idea where I put it. I have a spare front axle with both spacers. I have plenty of round stock but I need the length dimension. Help! Kinda in a pinch. Plans are a 4 day mini vacation for this Friday being the start.

Did you set it on?
The axle
On top of the Jack or floorboards
On top.of break CALIBER
Put it into the trunk
Tool boxes ?

Did you set it on?
The axle
On top of the Jack or floorboards
On top.of break CALIBER
Put it into the trunk
Tool boxes ?
Thanks for your helpful ideas. I swear, total brain fart! I’ve looked at or into everything. Just not doing well. If it wasn’t for a planned trip, I wouldn’t have ran up the flag for help. After looking, I tried to remember the steps I took. I Remember the caliper frame being a little tough to get out of the way. Nothing else. I can’t believe the spacer could have stuck to the rim and took the abuse getting into the back of my pickup. The truck was and is clean. No idea if it feel out at the cycle shop. If anyone has a spacer, I need the length. Then at least I can duplicate the part.

for me round things tend to hit the road some of them down the drive way and under shelfs

Non abs spacer for touring roadster and classic if someone close has one, i will measure and take pictures in a few of one i think i have extra

Attachments

• IMG_6754.jpeg
    IMG_6754.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3
Back