Yes thanks I did see all of these. The integrated light is an option. I bought one as I liked the way the light was molded under the fender. Overall I thought it looked a better quality overall and for me a better shape than the Ebay one (who I bought a vented bear claw from). It should be nicer it’s far more expensive.
I take some pics when it arrives...

I looked at the carbondry (may have the name wrong) I liked a it a lot but felt with that one it’s the whole kit or nothing as it’s very ‘ designer’. It only a two month old ride and at this stage I wanted to keep the bike fairly factory like. I wanted somthing like ‘ well what would Triumph do if they bobbed the fender’. Anyway we’ll see , it’s only taking three days , customs permitting to arrive. I’ll pics before I paint and stripe it.

Received the fender today. Looks great and the light was included and has a built in perfect sized molding that the light fits into. The shape is almost identical to the original. What’s cool is that as opposed to just bobbing the original this one is scaled so to speak. In other words is looks identical to the original just shorter. My aim was to find a short fender that would look like one the factory would have made and this hits the mark. I’m going to have it painted to match the bike ( Matt with white stripes) I’ll post pics when done. I spent a long time looking for this and very pleased with it. Expensive but looks as I said like somthing the factory would have done if they produced a shorter fender.

ANONE RECOMEND A LICIENCE PLATE HOLDER. I WANT IT TO HANG FROM UNDER THE FENDER BENEATH THE TAIL LIGHT.
ANY RECOMMENDATIONS SOMETHING NOT BULKY. DONT NEED TO ATTACH TURN SIGNALS JUST MOUNT LICIENCE PLATE.
Thanks

Received the fender today. Looks great and the light was included and has a built in perfect sized molding that the light fits into. The shape is almost identical to the original. What’s cool is that as opposed to just bobbing the original this one is scaled so to speak. In other words is looks identical to the original just shorter. My aim was to find a short fender that would look like one the factory would have made and this hits the mark. I’m going to have it painted to match the bike ( Matt with white stripes) I’ll post pics when done. I spent a long time looking for this and very pleased with it. Expensive but looks as I said like somthing the factory would have done if they produced a shorter fender.

ANONE RECOMEND A LICIENCE PLATE HOLDER. I WANT IT TO HANG FROM UNDER THE FENDER BENEATH THE TAIL LIGHT.
ANY RECOMMENDATIONS SOMETHING NOT BULKY. DONT NEED TO ATTACH TURN SIGNALS JUST MOUNT LICIENCE PLATE.
Thanks
I’m confused? Which one did you buy? I am keen too ....

I’m confused? Which one did you buy? I am keen too ....
It was a year ago and he got the expensive British Legends version from France as per his photo not the UK Customs ones I posted. The British Legends version is no longer on their website.

Back