Bondysbike

Turbocharged
Ride
Rocket Roadster
12B31E4B-B697-4417-B091-3B1CA3C25FBD.jpeg
Very interested in this. From most I’ve seen this looks to be well made and finished. It’s expensive but looks good. I’m going to have it painted Matt white stripes to match the bike.
Anyone had any experience of this brand?
Is it only available from this French site?

Kit Carrosserie pour Triumph Rocket III Roadster

Last edited:
Just visited the site and like the look of their fly screen too.:thumbsup:

The rear mud guard and integrated back light looks very clean. I have no experience with this company so can not give you any further information sorry.:(

12B31E4B-B697-4417-B091-3B1CA3C25FBD.jpeg
Very interested in this. From most I’ve seen this looks to be well made and finished. It’s expensive but looks good. I’m going to have it painted Matt white stripes to match the bike.
Anyone had any experience of this brand?
Is it only available from this French site?

Kit Carrosserie pour Triumph Rocket III Roadster
I think this item they retail is a German custom company's product.

MSG Special Parts - Special Parts by MSG Motorrad

Also A UK Triumph Custom eBay seller has similar items much cheaper.

triumph-custom-parts | eBay

TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 SHORT - SCULPTED - REAR FENDER / MUDGUARD SMOOTH | eBay

Just visited the site and like the look of their fly screen too.:thumbsup:

The rear mud guard and integrated back light looks very clean. I have no experience with this company so can not give you any further information sorry.:(
From the website it doesnt look like the tail light is included... where would you find one that fits that very specific hole?

In the British Legends Gallery photos of the unpainted GRP body parts - the light does not yet appear to be integrated.

This is the MSG German home page below. Their internal link to Special Products I posted earlier is still down??? That is were they list bits for sale rather than builds.

My Google site translator is on and works well but not sure if MSG have an English language option on their website.

MSG - Motorradwerkstatt Triumph Moto Guzzi Harley-Davidson Spezialist Rheinberg

But their Rocket 3 page is working:
Zubehör und Tuning für Triumph Rocket 3 Modelle

and Facebook link:
MSG Motorradservice Glacer

Here is another Triumph Customs UK eBay one with integrated light with upped price to match. cut off plate holder for a side mount one if you like:

TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 BLACK - SHORT REAR FENDER & LED LIGHT, NUMBER PLATE BRACKET | eBay

Last edited:
In the British Legends Gallery photos of the unpainted GRP body parts - the light does not yet appear to be integrated.

This is the MSG German home page below. Their internal link to Special Products I posted earlier is still down??? That is were they list bits for sale rather than builds.

My Google site translator is on and works well but not sure if MSG have an English language option on their website.

MSG - Motorradwerkstatt Triumph Moto Guzzi Harley-Davidson Spezialist Rheinberg

But their Rocket 3 page is working:
Zubehör und Tuning für Triumph Rocket 3 Modelle

and Facebook link:
MSG Motorradservice Glacer

Here is another Triumph Customs UK eBay one with integrated light with upped price to match. cut off plate holder for a side mount one if you like:

TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 BLACK - SHORT REAR FENDER & LED LIGHT, NUMBER PLATE BRACKET | eBay

Yes thanks I did see all of these. The integrated light is an option. I bought one as I liked the way the light was molded under the fender. Overall I thought it looked a better quality overall and for me a better shape than the Ebay one (who I bought a vented bear claw from). It should be nicer it’s far more expensive.
I take some pics when it arrives...

I looked at the carbondry (may have the name wrong) I liked a it a lot but felt with that one it’s the whole kit or nothing as it’s very ‘ designer’. It only a two month old ride and at this stage I wanted to keep the bike fairly factory like. I wanted somthing like ‘ well what would Triumph do if they bobbed the fender’. Anyway we’ll see , it’s only taking three days , customs permitting to arrive. I’ll pics before I paint and stripe it.

Last edited:
Back