BlueStreak

.040 Over
Ok Captains,
with the help of Tom, I've had a name change. When I joined , I had yet to get my Rocket and I was "R3ToBe." Since I got my Rock a few weeks ago, the "ToBe" didnt work any more. Since I got a blue and aluminum classic, I thought BlueStreak would work well. All of my posts that were once under R3ToBe are now BlueStreak.
So let me reintroduce myself.
Hello everyone from "BlueStreak" !

I line just outside of Nashville...too bad I missed you when you were here! Come on back any time and I can take you to some of the local, not so well known spots, that is, if the wife lets me, LOL!

Welcome again. Just don't go getting stupid too soon or you might become Brownstreak and leave a ....... in your pants.:eek:

HAH! I will definitely stay away from brown streaks...and black ones too...I don't leave those on the pavement any more, even though the rock is more capable of it than any bike I've ever ridden. My daredevil days are long over.

At $200+ per rear, I don't do that very often either.. lol Although once it gets closer to needing replacement, I may show off some.. :)

HAH! I will definitely stay away from brown streaks...and black ones too...I don't leave those on the pavement any more, even though the rock is more capable of it than any bike I've ever ridden. My daredevil days are long over.

not forgotten, when it was discussed among the elders it was unanimously deemed i was too young at 23 to be titled captain!:rolleyes: 8500 miles since october my bike would say different. worse winterin a while in tater land ta boot.

Back