ksquared

"O Captain, My Captain"
Ride
2008 Red/Black R3T
Guys:

I'm in discussions with a company about making some liners for our R3T hard bags. While they haven't asked, I'm wondering how many here might be interested in a set of such liners.

Any interest?

I might be if they were reasonably priced.

My panniers do tend to get water inside when it rains hard or I rinse of the bike with a hose. Not a lot, but enough to notice.

Yup, me too.

There's another, similar thread on this issue. We all contacted the company (some guy responded quickly) but there were family troubles and he said he'd "get back to us" in the near future. That was a few months ago.

Let us know. Photos and price would be great.

Thanks.

Yup, me too.

There's another, similar thread on this issue. We all contacted the company (some guy responded quickly) but there were family troubles and he said he'd "get back to us" in the near future. That was a few months ago.

Let us know. Photos and price would be great.

Thanks.
Here's the Company's most recent e-mail to me, after I sent them measurements and photos yesterday.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

kerry, we'll send it to our design drafter and hopefully we'll have something for you in 4~6 weeks. once it's done we'll send you a pair to test fit. once you confirm the fitment we'll release it to the market.

so check back sometimes end of Oct we should have some news for ya.

thanks again

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I'll keep everyone advised.

Back