Got my cable and have yet to download tune ECU. Too many other problems at the moment, namely this no start problem related to that elcheapo cable switch. I have to figure out how to retwire this.

Last edited:
A2AEBD3E-EBC4-4956-9C59-82BED46BC2CA.jpeg

I’ve installed this tune, ramair, crossover, and D&D slip ons and the widow maker likey

Last edited by a moderator:
Which tune do you have loaded? I have the D and D slip ons and the ram air filters but not the crossover...is the cross over necessary to get these numbers on a Touring?
Phil I don’t know the answer to that I’m a rookie, they’re are guys that do know how to answer your question and will probably see your post, paul Bryant does know. Sorry I couldn’t help

Which tune do you have loaded? I have the D and D slip ons and the ram air filters but not the crossover...is the cross over necessary to get these numbers on a Touring?

No. That is my tune and dyno runs. The lower numbers (in blue) are with TORS and stock air filter. The higher numbers (in red) was when I added the RamAir, the cheapest way to make 10 HP you will ever see, other than losing a bunch of weight (10 pounds = 1 hp).

bob

No. That is my tune and dyno runs. The lower numbers (in blue) are with TORS and stock air filter. The higher numbers (in red) was when I added the RamAir, the cheapest way to make 10 HP you will ever see, other than losing a bunch of weight (10 pounds = 1 hp).

bob
Great tune bob

Back