Does the new design overcome the lack of heat shield issue?

That was the reason for his "redesign". Essentially Bob simply ran the bends of the header pipes differently so that they weren't nearly as close to the rider's right leg as on the original design.

I got mine 2 years ago, it included heat shields
Do you have these? Does the megaphone fit under the R3T bags?

prod_TRIII_megaphone1.jpg

You might need more than cans to get that extra oomph. Sorry if I missed it but a new map would help no end.

While I appreciate the insanity and total awesomeness of the Carpenter Racing Exhaust, I've chosen to purchase a set of D&D slip ons. I figure if they don't put out the volume I'm looking for I can pull the baffles. Anyone have a map suggestion for D&D exhaust with no baffles and K&N under seat on a 2014 R3T?

Thanks!
The problem is the stock header does not flow well and limits the power output you want to use a full system 3 into 1 and set of K&N 4040 extreme air filters to get the best power output

I've been waiting for Carpenter to get their redesigned exhaust ready for sale. Been going on 7 weeks and still no firm date on when they receive them. Supposed to be this month. After they receive them they have to be sent out to be plated. This after having my bike at a very well known custom fabricator here in the DFW area for 3mo. with basically nothing done on an exhaust system I was having built. I'm done waiting. Going to put a call into CES next week.

I just put my CES racing system on and as happy as a dog with 2 dicks.
I ran the Jardins rumblers on my last bike be for I threw her down the road after 13 years and couldn’t use the exhaust on the new one .
I was getting only 205 Hp at the wheel.
I wanted the same pipes on the new one but they are obsolete.
the out let on the CES are a touch bigger by1/8 of an inch and the sound is better I recon and she can breath with a 2 1/4 out let.
Haven’t seen or heard the carpters yet but looking forward to it .
CES customer service is fantastic and they are more than happy to answer any questions.

Back