My D and D's are in. Hopefully, I'll get them installed next week along with my K&N and remap. I'm all aquiver with anticipation.
I test rode a 2010 R3T last year with a set of D&Ds and remap. Sound was good but no real performance change over stock.

I test rode a 2010 R3T last year with a set of D&Ds and remap. Sound was good but no real performance change over stock.

I felt like I did from a response perspective and as I understand it, even stock pipes with an opened up tune gives you a few more ponies... But admittedly my experience is limited and my wife says if I change a bulb I say anything on wheels runs better... Now a good waxing on the other hand...
-MIG

I felt like I did from a response perspective and as I understand it, even stock pipes with an opened up tune gives you a few more ponies... But admittedly my experience is limited and my wife says if I change a bulb I say anything on wheels runs better... Now a good waxing on the other hand...
-MIG

-MIG
Lol. We pay our money and take our chances.

Back