R3 Radiators Aussie made PWR5870 26MM RADIATOR

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Nothing to do with me but they appear reputable.
PWR5870 TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 26MM RADIATOR | eBay
Price:
AU $629.00
Postage: AU $40.00 Standard Postage in Australia

I do not think their postage rate to the USA would attract too many buyers though!;):(:eek:
Postage: AU $400.00 International Express : tracked-signature (1 to 5 business days)

Item location:
Wangara, Perth, WA, Australia

Posts to:
Worldwide

PWR5870 TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 26MM RADIATOR

PWR provides world class cooling solutions by manufacturing high performance aluminium radiators, intercoolers and oil coolers for race cooling solutions to leading race categories and teams such as F1, NASCAR, V8 Supercars, Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters and World Rally Championship, PWR is recognised as a world leader when it comes to high performance cooling.

Our state of the art manufacturing facility in Australia includes a controlled atmosphere brazing furnace, CNC machine shop, R&D and design department,large fabrication capabilities an in-house wind tunnel which allows PWR to be the market leader in cooling research and development with focus on competition cooling solutions.When entering into a relationship with its customers PWR does not just sell them a product but partners with them to develop cooling solutions where the customer can use PWR’s engineering department and manufacturing facilities to purpose build the right solution.

Nothing to do with me but they appear reputable.
PWR5870 TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 26MM RADIATOR | eBay
Price:
AU $629.00
Postage: AU $40.00 Standard Postage in Australia

I do not think their postage rate to the USA would attract too many buyers though!;):(:eek:
Postage: AU $400.00 International Express : tracked-signature (1 to 5 business days)

Item location:
Wangara, Perth, WA, Australia

Posts to:
Worldwide

PWR5870 TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 26MM RADIATOR

PWR provides world class cooling solutions by manufacturing high performance aluminium radiators, intercoolers and oil coolers for race cooling solutions to leading race categories and teams such as F1, NASCAR, V8 Supercars, Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters and World Rally Championship, PWR is recognised as a world leader when it comes to high performance cooling.

Our state of the art manufacturing facility in Australia includes a controlled atmosphere brazing furnace, CNC machine shop, R&D and design department,large fabrication capabilities an in-house wind tunnel which allows PWR to be the market leader in cooling research and development with focus on competition cooling solutions.When entering into a relationship with its customers PWR does not just sell them a product but partners with them to develop cooling solutions where the customer can use PWR’s engineering department and manufacturing facilities to purpose build the right solution.
PWR gear is Top Notch !

If you need a radiator .. do it !

Just fitted one of these, ordered powder coated black... very nice radiator, a big improvement on the OEM unit at around half the price.
Cannot use the OEM cap as it takes a generic auto bayonet type cap... had to cut/modify the top cover to accommodate. You could probably order it to suit the OEM cap but then you are stuck for choice of cap I guess.
Overall I would recommend this radiator as an alternative.

Just fitted one of these, ordered powder coated black... very nice radiator, a big improvement on the OEM unit at around half the price.
Cannot use the OEM cap as it takes a generic auto bayonet type cap... had to cut/modify the top cover to accommodate. You could probably order it to suit the OEM cap but then you are stuck for choice of cap I guess.
Overall I would recommend this radiator as an alternative.
Got a picture m8

Here Kevin,
PWR Radiator 26mm fits Triumph Rocket 3 PWR5870
Au$634.95 (US$390) Free shipping in Oz and yes I could send you one!;):D:cool::whitstling:
Australia Post Std International Airmail with tracking and insurance will be a LOT cheaper than their Intl freight offer I posted previously.

Please note: PWR products are made to order and can take up to 10 working days to manufacture from time of order.

And no, it does not stand for Peter White Radiators or even Peter White's Retirement;):D

PWR Radiator 26mm fits Triumph Rocket 3 PWR5870 | eBay

$634.95
FREE SHIPPING INSURANCE & TRACKING
FITMENT INTELLIGENCE CHECK COMPATIBILITY TABLE BELOW

Part Number: PWR5870

Brand: PWR

- More efficient than factory radiators by up to 30%
- Pressure tested
- Brazed in a state-of-the-art atmosphere-controlled process
- Strong, durable, and reliable

Created as an upgrade for your vehicle, the PWR Radiator 26mm boasts a unique wider tube configuration and an innovative louvre fin design angle to provide maximum cooling efficiencies and heat disbursement. The PWR Radiator 26mm is made from high-quality aluminium to deliver high durability and superior strength for your vehicle.

This PWR radiator fits the Triumph Rocket 3. All PWR radiators are built with the latest in R&D race performance technology and track tested in environments like NASCAR, Formula 1, GRAND-AM, V8 Supercars, Sprintcars, Drag racing, Rally, Go-Karts and Motocross to ensure outstanding performance.

Manufactured by hand at PWR’s state of the art facilities in the Gold Coast, the PWR Radiator 26mm is up to 30% more efficient than standard, ensuring your vehicle setup can handle any driving condition Australia has to offer.

Please note: PWR products are made to order and can take up to 10 working days to manufacture from time of order.

Last edited:
Here Kevin,
Au$634.95 (US$390) Free shipping in Oz and yes I could send you one!;):D:cool::whitstling:

PWR Radiator 26mm fits Triumph Rocket 3 PWR5870 | eBay
I do like it, I bought one of the eBay ones that come from China, it seems ok we will see but I like that one for sure and may take you up on the offer, I have the Hogweed cover now and that piece there would look real good in it, that piece looks better than mine, fit finish welds material all of it.

I do like it, I bought one of the eBay ones that come from China, it seems ok we will see but I like that one for sure and may take you up on the offer, I have the Hogweed cover now and that piece there would look real good in it, that piece looks better than mine, fit finish welds material all of it.
When I was looking 2 or 3 months ago I did not see that and I did a lot of searching I would have purchased it instead, I wish I wouldn’t have seen it tonight.

When I was looking 2 or 3 months ago I did not see that and I did a lot of searching I would have purchased it instead, I wish I wouldn’t have seen it tonight.
Re-read my Post#5 and you will be even more unhappy or committed! ;):D NASCAR use their gear mate!
Besides your bike is nearly Australian Modified already with all its other Aussie made bits and pieces! ;):D:roll::roll::whitstling:

Got a picture m8

AE9C96B7-09CF-438C-9C00-1C9F4C4AD7B4.jpeg
88B43CA4-2B1E-42B1-B02B-94BC96334FF1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back