Quick Release Saddle Bag Brackets to suit QR Sissy Bar Kit

Tony,
I am leaving on the 13th, so it is getting close!
Not your fault though. Hopefully they make it.
Hi mate, I got the reworked brackets back but I need to make the locking arm for them, my problem is I have been away last week and will be away all of next week too. I'm sorry I could not get these to you in time but business has to come first for me. I hope you can arrange something else in time for your trip.

Hi mate, I got the reworked brackets back but I need to make the locking arm for them, my problem is I have been away last week and will be away all of next week too. I'm sorry I could not get these to you in time but business has to come first for me. I hope you can arrange something else in time for your trip.
No problems. All covered. I will still get them when they turn up.

I have finally got the saddle bag brackets in production should be a couple of weeks. looks like they will be $150 for the pair + shipping and they are Stainless Steel to suit the third run QR Sissy Bar Kit.
They will each have a keyed Alike locking barrel in them.
TK-001.jpg
Mitzy,
Any news about the brackets? I am in no hurry. Just wondering...

I have finally got the saddle bag brackets in production should be a couple of weeks. looks like they will be $150 for the pair + shipping and they are Stainless Steel to suit the third run QR Sissy Bar Kit.
They will each have a keyed Alike locking barrel in them.
TK-001.jpg
Gidday mate,

Any Update on how this is progressing.

Cheers

Al

Back