Quick Release Saddle Bag Brackets to suit QR Sissy Bar Kit

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
I have finally got the saddle bag brackets in production should be a couple of weeks. looks like they will be $150 for the pair + shipping and they are Stainless Steel to suit the third run QR Sissy Bar Kit.
They will each have a keyed Alike locking barrel in them.
TK-001.jpg

So @Mittzy , do these work the same as EZ brackets and fix to whatever saddlebags you have including the stock Triumph leather saddlebags with the chrome bling accessory cages fitted to the pannier mounting frames? Can they be used with or without your QR Sissy Bar Kit as long as you have the correct type cylindrical slotted bolt heads on the bolts that fix the rack rails on to the frame?

I do not need a QR rack as I have a removable custom made leather top-box fitted to the stock rack for daily use but would appreciate being able to remove my panniers like an EZ bracket setup. What is the extra cost for the cylindrical slotted head bolts to fit my stock fixed rack rails that usually come with your QR rack brackets?

So @Mittzy , do these work the same as EZ brackets and fix to whatever saddlebags you have including the stock Triumph leather saddlebags with the chrome bling accessory cages fitted to the pannier mounting frames? Can they be used with or without your QR Sissy Bar Kit as long as you have the correct type cylindrical slotted bolt heads on the bolts that fix the rack rails on to the frame?

I do not need a QR rack as I have a removable custom made leather top-box fitted to the stock rack for daily use but would appreciate being able to remove my panniers like an EZ bracket setup. What is the extra cost for the cylindrical slotted head bolts to fit my stock fixed rack rails that usually come with your QR rack brackets?
So many questions....
Same as EZ brackets although these are thinner gauges as they are Stainless Steel and not painted.
Fitment to your bags will be at your own methods - drill holes and rivet - maybe a backing plate inside the bag - its really up to you and is NOT designed to suit Triumph original holes. Don't know about the Accessory cages.
Can be used without the QR sissy bar but will require the mounting posts at extra cost (will need to investigate this $) and i don't know what your fixed rack looks like.

I have finally got the saddle bag brackets in production should be a couple of weeks. looks like they will be $150 for the pair + shipping and they are Stainless Steel to suit the third run QR Sissy Bar Kit.
They will each have a keyed Alike locking barrel in them.
TK-001.jpg
Tony,
I am heading off for a long ride in about 3 weeks and want to use these for the trip.
How are the brackets coming along?

Tony,
I am heading off for a long ride in about 3 weeks and want to use these for the trip.
How are the brackets coming along?
HI Mate,
I received my order but there was a slight problem with them so they are back at the shop.
Sorry to mess you around

HI Mate,
I received my order but there was a slight problem with them so they are back at the shop.
Sorry to mess you around

Tony,
I am leaving on the 13th, so it is getting close!
Not your fault though. Hopefully they make it.

Back