sixpack

Supercharged
06 R3, TORS w/ cat delete. A rock took out my left headlight, can I just replace the lens only or do you need to replace the whole pot? I would like to install my stock mufflers with cat delete, would that hurt the bike and would it have to be remapped? ( I find the TORS too "raspy?":(

You can buy just the head light. They're $88.17 from Bike Bandit.

I've heard that the Triumph map for TORs was lean. Putting the stock mufflers on would make it run richer.

Rich is safer that lean.

have you got triple K&N's I have a TuneECU tune a guy gave me for Stock mufflers cat delete and tripple K&N's with the secondarys removed it was a great tune and I would be happy to pass it on Just PM me with your e-mail:)

sixpack,
not related to your headlight issue but,
I don't remember welcoming you to the forum,
If by chance I did, sorry i don't remember it.
If I didn't, then WELCOME from Oklahoma..
Now, carry on, and Ride Safe,;)
skip

06 R3, TORS w/ cat delete. A rock took out my left headlight, can I just replace the lens only or do you need to replace the whole pot? I would like to install my stock mufflers with cat delete, would that hurt the bike and would it have to be remapped? ( I find the TORS too "raspy?":(

Sixpack you can run the Tors tune with stock cans and cat delete it will function great. If you do not have tune boy then run a 12 minute tune to be safe. It will sound pretty good. Another option before you change is to put the tips off the stock cans on the TORS so the sound dumps out the back instead of the side with the slash cut tips. It just might quiet it down a bit.
I have also seen people mix the pipes to get it a little quieter two TORS on the right and one stocker on the left or two stockers on the right and one TORS on the left.
At any rate it will be a little spunkier witht he stock pipes and cat delete and the TORS tune.
If you do not like noise then the Jardines,Preds, and other aftermarket pipes make the TORS sound quiet.

Back