2 questions...

QwiQR3

Freedom
Ride
'16 R3R "Edith"
1. Where does this plug into? Don't know what it's for...

2. Seems like guy at dealership adjusted my clutch and lever, but now neutral is my bottom gear. It's no longer in between 1st and 2nd. Is this a mod of some kind or a mistake? I don't mind it because nuetral is easier to find, but I've never seen this.
20210704_135106.jpg

Don't know about electric connector
First gear is still below neutral try with out engine running and rocking back and forth to see if u get 1st
Clutch may b out of ajustment.

That may be the plug for the heated grips. Just a WAG on my part.

As far as no 1st gear below neutral, that's not possible. Congress mandated the shift pattern (knee jek again). back in the 70's. The last bottom neutral bike sold in US was a Kawasaki 500 2-stroke (if memory serves).

That may be the plug for the heated grips. Just a WAG on my part.

As far as no 1st gear below neutral, that's not possible. Congress mandated the shift pattern (knee jek again). back in the 70's. The last bottom neutral bike sold in US was a Kawasaki 500 2-stroke (if memory serves).
Heated grip plug is under gas tank

1. Where does this plug into? Don't know what it's for...

2. Seems like guy at dealership adjusted my clutch and lever, but now neutral is my bottom gear. It's no longer in between 1st and 2nd. Is this a mod of some kind or a mistake? I don't mind it because nuetral is easier to find, but I've never seen this.
20210704_135106.jpg
That plug goes up into the kill switch area and it should follow the larger loom into it. Is everything working kill switch ect? Man sounds to me you need a new mechanic. Neutral below first is something I've never heard of.

That plug goes up into the kill switch area and it should follow the larger loom into it. Is everything working kill switch ect? Man sounds to me you need a new mechanic. Neutral below first is something I've never heard of.
It just dawned on me I think that provides the power to the switch for lights mandatory in some countries. That long plug with Triumph embossed in it is where the switch would go.

Triumph dealer in Ft. Worth...

It just dawned on me I think that provides the power to the switch for lights mandatory in some countries. That long plug with Triumph embossed in it is where the switch would

Was that plug hanging out before you took it in?
Yep it was out. A guy other than the dealer thought he could work on a triumph but couldn't. Took it to a dealer, whom I no longer trust. Every time i take it to the Fort Worth dealer something else goes wrong.

That wire is for the blanked out part on the switch block that on other models (non Rocket) have a switch in place to turn the lights on and off.
There's something very strange going on with a neutral at the bottom of the range, I can't see it having anything to do with clutch cable adjustment.

Back