Proud Daddy - Wants To Share with My Amigos

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
My daughter and son in law are professional musicians.
Son in law, Cliff has arranged & composed music from Video games that were popular in the 80s.
He has assembled the best jazz musicians in the Seattle area and recorded an album that is just coming out and is already getting radio play.
This is my favorite and from the game Silver Surfer . . .
Cliff is the tall tenor sax player.

I am in the same boat, my son is a sound engineer Los Angeles and is also in a band called Spanish love songs, they toured five countries in Europe two years ago and are going back in a few months, they tried to play the Uk but it was to expensive for them not for my son as he has dual nationality but for the other band members it was.
What are some of the games he wrote the music for Steve?

I am in the same boat, my son is a sound engineer Los Angeles and is also in a band called Spanish love songs, they toured five countries in Europe two years ago and are going back in a few months, they tried to play the Uk but it was to expensive for them not for my son as he has dual nationality but for the other band members it was.
What are some of the games he wrote the music for Steve?

His first CD was called Contraband. It was a jazz composition & arrangement of all the levels of the Contra game. This work is from the original midi tracks for 8 bit games from Nitendo - Silver Surfer, Metriod, Chrono Trigger, Pictionary, Zelda, Duck Tales, Castlebania lll.

Scot Oh WOW bloody hell .... I'm actually gonna download this !!! Haha I LOVE IT :inlove:inlove:inlove

My boy, Bryan, is an accomplished avocational musician - a quite decent bass player and musicologist. He attended and graduated from UVM, in Burlington, VT some 5 years ago, a major music and musician's magnet town (home of PHISH, among others) in an awesome New England setting. While there he played in several bands and one of his roomies and another close friend were managers of Nectar's nightclub, the #1 live music venue in the city for several decades, so he got to meet, befriend and play with a host of very accomplished and talented musicians and bands from all over the country that are well known recording artists and/or on the national tour circuit. Many of them would jam with Bryan and friends in their basement studio/practice pit in one of the homes he rented.

Music and the arts in general is, for most, a challenging way to make a living and because of that fact and the enjoyment such artists bring to or share with others, they always command my respect and deserve their props.

My hat goes off to your son's and daughter-in-law, Steve and Scottie, for being true to themselves and pursuing their passion.:thumbsup:

Here's a band that Bry just recently told me about - they are all still good and close friends of his as are a number of other impressive artists. Music makes the world go 'round in a very special and often unappreciated way...

Last edited:
Back