britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
For some unknown reason I have decided I needed a Dream and it is only wet when I wash it, figured I would beat you guys to the punch. It is a 1967 Honda CA77, 305 Dream. For years I have thought they were the ugliest vintage motorcycle the Land of the Rising Sun ever produced, then I began looking at them closely, and the art deco lines began to grow on me. I have owned a number of the CL77, scrambler models and there is one of those on the lift next in line for a restoration. I bought the Dream in fairly good condition and have been just doing cometic updates here and there to include pulling the motor to detail both engine and frame and refresh paint. I really increased the tacky level last evening when I bolted on the period correct Buco Twinmaster saddlebags after bringing them back to the land of the living. It draws attention where ever it is ridden, and with me being tall and fluffy I somewhat resemble a large monkey riding a football, but **** is it a fun little ride. I have sold a couple out of small herd in the past month or so to include my 67 Triumph T100C due to advancing age and just not riding that much anymore. The 05 Rocket 3 is still in the garage and always will be, it has been with me since new and I swear I am going to keep it long enough to run antique plates. Just thought the guys here who are into vintage machines might enjoy a peak.. Ride safe all.....

Attachments

• DSC05096.JPG
    DSC05096.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC05102.JPG
    DSC05102.JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1728.JPG
    IMG_1728.JPG
    239 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1727.JPG
    IMG_1727.JPG