Lookin good Poseidon:cool:. Have you looked at Maxton for your suspension ? You could probably get Front and rear done for about the same price as Wilbers rears.

Lookin good Poseidon:cool:. Have you looked at Maxton for your suspension ? You could probably get Front and rear done for about the same price as Wilbers rears.
I will look them up, cheers for that

Unbelievable. I own number 74. Been riding motorcycles since I was 17 years old. Now at 57 and still riding about 25,000 miles a year would not dream of taking a limited edition motorcycle like the ROCKET X and doing something like that. WOW.

Unbelievable. I own number 74. Been riding motorcycles since I was 17 years old. Now at 57 and still riding about 25,000 miles a year would not dream of taking a limited edition motorcycle like the ROCKET X and doing something like that. WOW.

Best to keep in mind that as far as limited editions go Triumph's efforts are pretty piss poor. The X is simply a stock bike with a thousand dollar stripe on it. Like it or loathe it @Poseidon has made a real limited edition out of his bike.

Yes but the simple fact is I have one NO. 74. You do not. Much more than just a super paint job. If your going to modify a Rocket why not just buy a run of the mill like maybe a 2013 roadster and work with that. :eek::eek::eek::roll::roll::roll::roll::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Back