Poseidon

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket X
New pipes all fitted, seat recovered and indicators renewed with billet items, lots more to be done, rear fender being made and front mudguard being cut down, new razor discs being manufactured and billet handlebars being custom made.
I know its not the purists cup of tea but i'm loving it!
IMG_1513.jpg
IMG_1514.jpg
IMG_1516.jpg
IMG_1517.jpg
IMG_1519.jpg

New pipes all fitted, seat recovered and indicators renewed with billet items, lots more to be done, rear fender being made and front mudguard being cut down, new razor discs being manufactured and billet handlebars being custom made.
I know its not the purists cup of tea but i'm loving it!
IMG_1513.jpg
IMG_1514.jpg
IMG_1516.jpg
IMG_1517.jpg
IMG_1519.jpg
ILL bet thats fun in the rain now I hope you put the fenders back on

Pity whoever made the seat couldn't manage to get the stripes on the seat and tank to line up. It's the first thing most people will notice. Or are you getting the tank sprayed too? How about removing the references to Rocket X and replacing with Rocket Y?

beside the look spend some money on upgrading the shocks front and back
I have been looking at Wilbers piggy back rear shocks but they are £1200 so a bit out of my price range at present what the other work under way but would like to have a pair at some point. Any suggestions for the front springs?

ILL bet thats fun in the rain now I hope you put the fenders back on
It doesn't go out in the rain i have an Explorer for that but i am putting a cut down front mudguard (the original one cut and re-shaped) and a small rear fender to protect the battery compartment mainly. This will also be painted to match the tank and front mudguard.

I have been looking at Wilbers piggy back rear shocks but they are £1200 so a bit out of my price range at present what the other work under way but would like to have a pair at some point. Any suggestions for the front springs?
get the wilberg front progressive springs if you go wilberg in the back

It doesn't go out in the rain i have an Explorer for that but i am putting a cut down front mudguard (the original one cut and re-shaped) and a small rear fender to protect the battery compartment mainly. This will also be painted to match the tank and front mudguard.
IM not talking about going out in the rain how bout when your out and it rains ? and I dont ride in the rain but I run into all kinds of messy liquids in my travels and Im sure glad I have nice fenders on my bike and YOU wont have a real world bike till ya get a couple of nice looking mudgaurds on that streetfighter

Last edited:
Back