Price for next gen Rocket

"Still worried about the ‘scale’...looks small to me...following trend of all new triumphs...we’ll see".

There's not much difference in size. They do give the opinion of being slightly smaller but in reality, It's still a big bike but doesn't look so as it's styled differently.

Сегодня я узнал, что дилеру принимает заранее на новой ракете. Цена сумасшедший! :eek: 46 554,93 долларов. :(:mad: В России будет посылать 6 штук ограниченной версии. Уже одна копия оплачивается!:banghead:

I remember when big American muscle cars were a privilege to own, now you get frowned at even driving a diesel vehicle. God forbid running a Range Rover - they want us driving an electric car. One of my bosses got run over by a Nissan Leaf - the driver said people step out in front of him all the time as no one can hear him coming
Interesting that your boss would blame the electric car for running over him when the ejit should have been looking where he was going probably crossing the street with his face planted in his phone.
I do not understand what noise has to do with crossing a road:eek::eek::eek::eek: when you come up to a road you stop and look both ways and keep looking as you cross ,not a very hard thing to do.:banghead:

Last edited:
I just came across this new add that’s put on for sale 2020 Triumph Rocket.
They told me between $20 to $25,000
Now this add says $39,900 and price can change this is Canadian, if this is the price or more I don’t think there sell much?
Almost like Honda did with the Honda tune and stoped making them because price was to high.
I bought my 2021 r3 GT new for $28 000 canadian I would say 20 000 should be about right 25 000 is way off

Back