Price for next gen Rocket

You forgot to add that from 2022 all new cars to be fitted with speed limiting devices so that it will not be possible to go any faster. If you do the ECU will cut power to the engine to comply either via a camera reading road signs or the compulsory satnav. No doubt it will be linked to your insurance policy. I suppose the good news is there will be no more speed camera :)
Nah it will be more like this. GPS is already in most vehicles and the speed limits are known. If over the limit you receive a direct and immediate charge to you CC. You could get thirty speeding tickets a day and the state police will be waiting at your house to take you to jail.:mad::mad::mad:

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh
Not so loud. Someone might be listening.....
Might be? -
V-for-Vendetta.jpg

Any company wants to make money, the more the better. You don't make a lot of money selling a few for a very price, you do it by selling lots at a moderate price. While the TFC may be very high, I think the standard Rocket will sell for under $20000.(US)

Let's start a pole, selecting various pricings for the standard and TFC, and vote amongst ourselves:D Only 27 days left to wonder:rolleyes:

Hoopla

I agree...the TFC will be around 24k...won’t be over 25k...just cannot see it!

Higher or not, what I can tell you is that i tried to make a deposit for one Rocket TFC and my dealer in Portugal told me that the 750 units are all reserved.

I think here shouldn´t be more than 26500 Euro.

what I can tell you is that i tried to make a deposit for one Rocket TFC and my dealer in Portugal told me that the 750 units are all reserved.
wow, Triumph may have a very hot selling motor:) good for Triumph and good for us:D

This waiting is worse than xmas when I was a kid:mad:

They look great but no way many will pay that much. Official info very hard to get. Dealerships here just shaking their heads.
I think this a toe in the water thing, testing the market.
I do want one though, they look fantastic

I wanna see the 'Roadster' ....the red follow up one after the concept bike...if there is one...if it's red...It wont be the same color as the concept bike will it?...i mean the 'x' was a paint job all of it's own wasn't it?...stands to reason the 'follow up' bike(s) will be a different color??...Look at the tank badge and paint design...it's different...someone has seen this bike to be able to draw it so close to the concept bike we have since seen...My guess is this is what the Roadster will look like!...I could be wrong..i have been wrong once b4 in my life!!...just sayin is all...
2019-rocket-render (2).jpg

Still worried about the ‘scale’...looks small to me...following trend of all new triumphs...we’ll see.

Back