Well Scott, I know you believe in the concept of "higher power" so I should be "In Like Flint" :D

Did you mean " in like Flynn" as in Errol ?? Rumour has it he was endowed with an extremly large appendage .. so they reckon anyway. He was born in Tasmania , most of the time Tasmanians cop sh!t about having 'two-heads '. Bet 'ol Errol was f#ckin stoked .... anyway Fred i'm glad you're still in with a fight mate ;)

Did you mean " in like Flynn" as in Errol ?? Rumour has it he was endowed with an extremly large appendage .. so they reckon anyway. He was born in Tasmania , most of the time Tasmanians cop sh!t about having 'two-heads '. Bet 'ol Errol was f#ckin stoked .... anyway Fred i'm glad you're still in with a fight mate ;)

No sir ! You'll have to Google "In like Flint" ;)

What they sold you was what Triumph call a training bike, Triumph likes to sell you a black bike for you to practise on before you buy the full power red model.
Here is a study that I paid a few bob for a few years back, the truth is in crayon:D

BTW, I am still waiting for my cheque for this diagram. You can't expect to pay a few bob and not all of them. If you are out of cheques, a picture or two of a dead US Postmaster General will work just fine. ;) :D

bob

BTW, I am still waiting for my cheque for this diagram. You can't expect to pay a few bob and not all of them. If you are out of cheques, a picture or two of a dead US Postmaster General will work just fine. ;) :D

bob
Ah sounds like another happy Postal worker. At leats you can carry a gun and booze to work unlike some of us other govenment workers :D

Back