The slowest colour in the world is Yellow, or the colour of a womans face getting ready to party is close, sorry girls, the fastest motorcycle in the world in not decided by colour , but bye the make , and the rider ability, cheers to al scratchyDave

What they sold you was what Triumph call a training bike, Triumph likes to sell you a black bike for you to practise on before you buy the full power red model.
Here is a study that I paid a few bob for a few years back, the truth is in crayon:D

But has this test been done taking pin stripes into account??? A company as big as Triumph must have done a study on it, otherwise why do they use expert pin stripers who sign there name under the tank! :confused: the stripe must help channel air around the bike therfore making it quicker.

I actually did search the forum for "color - speed charts" and just to cover my international bases I also searched "colour - speed charts" before starting the thread. I spend my days as the Director or Clinical Engineering, Plant Operations, and Facilities in a hospital but I must say that scot in exile's diagram is one of the most comprehensive and convincing diagrams that I have ever witnessed :D
I must admit my disappointment. How much to supercharge this scoot :confused:

It's an overlooked fact (kinda like doping in the Tour De France) that some owners of the "entry level" colored bikes actually keep a spray bomb of red paint within easy reach, in the event they find themselves getting there arses handed to them :rolleyes:

I actually did search the forum for "color - speed charts" and just to cover my international bases I also searched "colour - speed charts" before starting the thread. I spend my days as the Director or Clinical Engineering, Plant Operations, and Facilities in a hospital but I must say that scot in exile's diagram is one of the most comprehensive and convincing diagrams that I have ever witnessed :D
I must admit my disappointment. How much to supercharge this scoot :confused:

you can buy a used Superchager kit for 3200.00 the trick is to properly install it or it becomes a night mare, But then that can be said with any power adder if it is not installed by a qualified Rocket Scientist you will have problems. Stay away from the Turbo kits they are nice but the power falls off to fast like about 5000 rpms its droping off. This is because the turbo is to small and a larger one would have some turbo lag which if you know what your doing can be fixed. Of course the first initial twist of the throttle will give you one big woody. But there are NA kits that will smoke the standard turbo and Supercharger kits. At anyrate my point is do not add any power adders unless you know the mechanic is good. A good way to tell this is for instance a Supercharger kit, Ask the guy if any of his kits have over 40,000 hard thrashing miles on it. Also ask him if any of his kits have broken a crankshaft nose. Same with the turbo kits ask them about high mileage on the kits he has installed and ask him if he ever had a crank bust on the number 1 rod journal. If the answer to the busted crank is yes then he knows about as much as a rubber frog does. The best turbo kit I ever seen installed by a good mechanic/shop is the oneCaptain Carneleous had not sure if I spelt his name right but who ever did his kit sure had it down pat. NA kits ask him if he has ever bent valves if so he surley has a timing of the month issue :) Another problem people have is they think they can take a kit that has been researched designed and built and for some reason people think they can just come in a redisign the wheel. Well you can but most likely you will have square wheel which does not roll down the road very good.(THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A CAR TIRE SMACK IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE ABOUT CAR TIRES AT ALL SO YOU DARK SIDERS PLEASE DON'T JUMP IN )

So my point is my friend your flat back bike can be just as fast as any ther colored bike!! Color is just a extention of ones own taste, If it is a Rocket it is a good platform to have a fast bike period provided the man or woman who is building it knows what they are doing,

End of Rant continue on my friends:D

This rant was only meant to point out problems people have with power adder kits. It was purely meant to make those who are thinking of going to a power adder to research who is doing it. Like for instance Neville lush racing I would gladly reccommend and let him turn wrenches on my steed, The same goes with Carpenter Racing.

Have a glorious day. It is amazing how 20 millgrams of Oxycontin and 10 miligrams of Valium help you speak whats truly on your mind. So If I forgot anyone I am sorry or you did not make the cut in my eyes!!!!

Oh and I hope Fredd is whipping that cancers arse all over the great state of Michigan because I want to ride with him in Maggie Valley:D

Not sure if I'm whippin it yet, but I'm still sitting up and taking nourishment, so hopefully I got it on the ropes at least :D

Not to worry Fred I am praying for you. Now I am sure God and I don't quite see eye to eye sometimes but I am also sure he takes notice when I pray for a worth while cause. So I think you are in there this time bud!!!

Not to worry Fred I am praying for you. Now I am sure God and I don't quite see eye to eye sometimes but I am also sure he takes notice when I pray for a worth while cause. So I think you in there this time bud!!!

Well Scott, I know you believe in the concept of "higher power" so I should be "In Like Flint" :D

But has this test been done taking pin stripes into account??? A company as big as Triumph must have done a study on it, otherwise why do they use expert pin stripers who sign there name under the tank! :confused: the stripe must help channel air around the bike therfore making it quicker.

Well I heard that pin stripe only make them fast on a straight line unlike the mightyred which is fast every where

Back