Power Commander's vs Tune ECU's

Reads faults and clears them. It will help you do test like tach, speedo, fan, fuel pump. You can correct the speedo error if you decide to. You use it to balance the throttle bodies set the TPS or change the TPS. It is worth it for the maintenance alone.
Thanks so much for the explanation. I will order it now and try to learn how to use it! I'm sure I'll be back with more questions as I get into it.

Thanks so much for the explanation. I will order it now and try to learn how to use it! I'm sure I'll be back with more questions as I get into it.
No problem I am a Tune boy user but understand the tune ecu some. There is a bunch of people on this site that know and use these software programs. Tune boy Live cost more but in my opinion is worth it for what I do with my beast. True they lack in customer support but I believe it is because he spends more time with the ecu's that can not be hacked by tune ecu. It is what puts food on his table so I understand it some. Besides there was no tune ecu when I bout my tune boy. Tune boy is also the only ones that do custom high rpm maps and has extra goodies to boot.
Either way they both help with maintenance which is something the Power commander units and Dobeck units do not do.

Back