Powder coated fixing kit pics with new windshield

Is it Baileys that makes the screen bracket kits ? Bloke I sold a bare screen to is looking for the brackets for the screen ... Triumph want to only sell him the whole shebang.

Is it Baileys that makes the screen bracket kits ? Bloke I sold a bare screen to is looking for the brackets for the screen ... Triumph want to only sell him the whole shebang.
@TOMCAT I believe it is "National Cycles" in the US, pretty sure they are who makes the screen brackets for Triumph one of the other members bought some from them but you have to make the chrome side plates, we used mine as template and had them cut from stainless steel

you will still have get the mounting kit that go on the fork from Triumph

Last edited:
@TOMCAT I believe it is "National Cycles" in the US, pretty sure they are who makes the screen brackets for Triumph one of the other members bought some from them but you have to make the chrome side plates, we used mine as template and had them cut from stainless steel

you will still have get the mounting kit that go on the fork from Triumph

Thanks Hanso. he's got the fork clamps already.

just checked back it was "National Cycles", we both bought Clearview screens and while he found the holes were out only a touch so were mine but a small trim with a rat tail file is all that is needed, fix centre hole bolt then work outwards to outer holes I did not need to use file but mate did, as I said it was only a small trim, don't forget to use bushes in holes the Clearview screen came with plastic one to replace the Triumph metal ones

Here are some pics. If you decide you want this style of mirror I highly recommend ordering a pair of bike master 1" bar end adapters as are in the photo. The 7/8 adapters can work but are nowhere near as stable as these ones. The reason I recommend the DCC version is that they can be tightened enough they are actually a pain to move. I have a bad habit of bumping them when I walk by and they dont move, can see out of them well over a ton without issue:)
IMG_20141025_093912.jpg
IMG_20141025_093917.jpg
IMG_20141025_093956.jpg
IMG_20141025_093940.jpg

I love your bars are these the

1" Gloss Black DCC Original Classic Handlebars

How much needed changing from stock?

thanks

Greg

I'm not a fan of windshields at all. New Jersey winters are way too cold to ride without one. Having that windshield allows me to ride all through the winter.

No windshield means I have to park my Rocket till NEXT MARCH. That windshield is the only winterizing I do to my bike!!;)

Back