The best looking by far. When I do go on longer trips I find zero wind blockage over 70 mph. I thought of replacing back and forth but it's a hassle. Shame because the OEM is cool looking and goes well with the Rocket.:thumbsup:
I agree, Mousie. Less shield is better. I went through the OEM, Clearview, and 7Jurrock shields on my first Roadster.
I found the giant fly to be minimally perfect and it improved top end by 5 mph. Both my Roadsters now sport the giant fly.
I have been on many long rides of 2 to 3 thousand miles without issues to my old broken body. It will take me across the land and back, Pacific to Atlantic, and many interesting twisties in between this coming June.

I agree, Mousie. Less shield is better. I went through the OEM, Clearview, and 7Jurrock shields on my first Roadster.
I found the giant fly to be minimally perfect and it improved top end by 5 mph. Both my Roadsters now sport the giant fly.
I have been on many long rides of 2 to 3 thousand miles without issues to my old broken body. It will take me across the land and back, Pacific to Atlantic, and many interesting twisties in between this coming June.
At 77 years of age you forgot to mention. Take a ton of pics and if you visit EasTex in Texas and drink his booze keep the pics G rated. 😅😅

Back