"Polite" Bikers"

Was he wearing one of these? It might have been @barbagris ;):p:D

Not me I'm too far away and haven't worn mine yet just the helmet band ;):D

Not me Dahrling. - Pink is just so much more flattering to the waistline :p

POLITE%20THINK%20BIKE%20PINK-500x500.jpg

"Was he riding a Ducati?"

No, it was one of those BMW 'Adventure' bikes that will never see any rougher terrain than the local craft coffee car park.

Ishrub - that's the one, except with only the word Polite.

I also came across one of these during the summer - he was sitting to the right off a long line of cars, arms outstretched and the phrase "No Filtering" on a board on his right arm. My mate pulled up behind him got off and walked around, grabbed his keys and threw them in the hedge with the phrase "No ****ing Riding"!

Besides him being a 'bellend' as you call them over there:D, isn't lane splitting as we call 'filtering' allowed in the UK? Here in the Australian Capital Territory and New South Wales at least it is allowed at speeds up to 40kmh between vehicles in multi lane roads and encouraged as a way for the generally faster bikes to get cleanly away from the lights increasing rider safety and traffic flow.

I have an image of a R1200 rider, middle-aged who has passed his advanced riders course. I know a couple of them and they are all from the same mould. Personally, I would think it very rude of anyone to critique my riding and would let them know in no uncertain terms.

"I also came across one of these during the summer - he was sitting to the right off a long line of cars, arms outstretched and the phrase "No Filtering" on a board on his right arm. My mate pulled up behind him got off and walked around, grabbed his keys and threw them in the hedge with the phrase "No ****ing Riding"!

Haha, no matter what i am wearing, what i am riding, how i am riding or where, someone grabs my keys they had better hope they can get back on their ride before I can get off mine. That's an @asswhoopin in the making, right here

Haha, no matter what i am wearing, what i am riding, how i am riding or where, someone grabs my keys they had better hope they can get back on their ride before I can get off mine. That's an @asswhoopin in the making, right here
unless the ride has a @DEcosse keyless system:D

Had a guy in the class I was teaching last weekend just like the twat you are talking about, he would argue every point -- if you told the class one thing he would say why it is dangerous to do it , he did not believe in FART(front and rear together) he would never turn his head to check his blindspot for according to him if you turn your head your bike will veer over, and never start off in 1st gear as that is not what the gear is designed for it is only used for hill starts according to him, needless to say he failed he had 21points by the end of eval #2 (15 is the max you can get out of five evals)

Back