Range Rover runs over bikers

Blowing thru red lights, shoulder riding, unsafe lane splitting.....yeah a bunch of stand up guys and gals right there.....too bad they couldnt catch them all. Not one shred of respect for other people........welcome to america! :thumbsdown:

mutt

Thanks for that video Triiick and all along I thought it would be Harley's being the ones to give bikers a bad name...that was pathetic and totally out of line. :mad:

Notice no-ones commented that 4 cops were actually participating in this "lawless" ride .. and one of them has been charged for his part in attacking the families vehicle .. interesting :sneaky:

ok most of the riders in front were looking back because they knew something was going to happen. the rover had bikers on all sides. the guy was looking down at his rear tire . i think he was positioning for the perfect hit. i think the whole group knew what was going down and were just a bunch of bullies and the cops were with them.
even if he was stupid and inconsiderate trying to slow a rover down seems like a good way to get hurt or killed.
as for the cops they are never around when you want one or they are in disguise

TC, I'm just curious to hear a bit about your past.
You've obviously got a strong hatred for law enforcement.
While I've got a bit of a checkered past, I view them as people doing a mostly thankless job.
Some are good, some are ****ty, just like any other profession, but mostly I'm glad they're around.
Not trying to generate an argument here, just wondering how you were wronged.
I've read some eye-opening posts on the AU laws about bikers, so maybe it's a cultural thing, just wondering...

Back