Range Rover runs over bikers

ok here it goes i saw the video and read the posts. i have a few questions that i do not know if any one can answers. did the bikes come up on the suv driver and he did not let them pass ?did the suv driver try to pass some of the bikes? was the suv driver trying to merege on to the highway in to a bunch of bikes? were the bikers just looking for trouble? i do not think that the range rover was the only car on the road that day ? did this have anything to do with class? range rover $$$ poor inercity young males rich fancy suv driver? how about .. dare i say it race? asian driver black and hispanic bikers ? do you think the same thing whould have happened to a black man driveing a piece of crap car? how about a white guy driving a junk car ? blackman in a fancy car? this is america anybody that thinks that race was not a factor is a fool. if it were me in that suv i would have called 911 and told them that a blackman was chaseing me with a gun and see how fast the police would have gotten there........

they road up on this guy swarmed his suv.. and tried to bully him into moving.. the Landrover was just cruising along and suddenly surrounded by bikes, then having one of them swerve in and brake check like we see in the video, I just don't know how one can find fault in the cage driver.

ED:cool:

bully him into moving ? why not just move because it is the smart thing to do?like i said he was not the only car on the road that day.

bully him into moving ? why not just move because it is the smart thing to do?like i said he was not the only car on the road that day.

move where???? from what I can see.. and From what the articles said, and what I could see from the video, they "swarmed" around the suv like African Killer Bees! Dozens in front, sides, rear

Ed:cool:

On our way back from our Canadian trip this summer, we encountered a "swarm" of bikers on the New Jersey Turnpike. We were doing about 75 mph in our SUV and trailer, moderate traffic, and all of the sudden dozens of squids are lane splitting and weaving in and out of traffic. They had to be doing about 90 mph.

That's clearly what this group in NYC were doing. They were out causing trouble. <<edited as emotions got the best of me>>

The one biker pulled in front of the range rover and slowed down range rover hit him he went down

Range rover is at fault period

Range rover panicked and drove over biker and bikes

Range rover is at fault period

Range rover got chased down so that he is held responsible

Range rover driver is lucky to walk away

Unlike the the fellow rider who may never walk again

Rang rover driver is at fault period due to not being able to stop he rear ended the bike he is at fault !!!

He drove over the bike he is at fault

The group of bikers followed the range rover so that he would be held responsible for his actions

Once they fought him

Yes tempers got the better of them but

I would have done the same thing if it happened to one of my fellow riders on a raa

Hell it would have been worse

Argue all you want

The range rover should have slowed down and let them all pass

A rear end accident is always the vehicle in the backs problem

You must keep a safe distance if you rearend a vehicle your at fault

The range rover driver got what he deserved

Just my opinion but I've seen the videos and that's what I think

He got off easy !!!!!

:eek: Wheres the **** dislike button when you need one......:eek:

Last edited:
The one biker pulled in front of the range rover and slowed down range rover hit him he went down

No, he did not go down, he may not have even been hit.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/217012.php

The range rover should have slowed down and let them all pass

Why? Doesn't he have as much right to the road as a gang of thugs on motorcycles?

A rear end accident is always the vehicle in the backs problem

You must keep a safe distance if you rearend a vehicle your at fault

Not always the fault of the follower.

http://www.all-about-car-accidents....fault-rear-end-collision-when-front-car-fault

Instead of running down the right hand lane, the RR driver should have been playing motorcycle pong and scraping the losers down the jersey barrier, IMO.

If there is so much evidence that this group of bikers was heading out after a joyful sermon at church to do good throughout the land, where are the other videos? I counted a few more helmet cams, and one fool (passenger) using his tablet to video. I have a feeling they goodness of the videos are overshadowed by the law breaking prior to this event, but that is my opinion, and I could be wrong about the videos. Maybe there was just one working cam in the whole group. :rolleyes:

bob

Back