Range Rover runs over bikers

TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
:(

Range Rover drives through a crowd of motorbikes as it fled with it's family for fear of being attacked. This is in New York the guy was 30 and had his wife and baby on board. He sustained head injuries and was the only one hurt. . I'm glad they weren't the Hells Angels...

Last edited:
Just saw this on ABC world news. Bike in front of rover slow downed significantly and the rover hit him....I think he suffered a broken leg.....well with all those bikes aeound him he had no where to go....somebody was getting hurt.....then they surrounded him and started hitting the vehicle...he fled fearing his life and ran thru a couple of bikes...they chased the rover and stopped it again....he took off again...ended up in Manhattan where they surrounded it again and began trashing the rover...smashing windows and such........
K my take......They were a bunch of inconsiderate *******s.......showed no regard for other motorists...then ganged up on the guy without any deductive reasoning whatso ever.....this will put a hurting on the motorcycle community for their actions.....the rover had no place to go and it was an accident not on purpose..they never even gave the guy a chance to assess the situation before they went off half cocked.......again just my .02

mutt

I'm with the truck on this one. Un-armed, I'd have seen if my Lincoln Aviator would plow through and over them. In Texas, there'd have been little chase. At the first "stop", there's have been numerous bikers with large holes through them, and a Range Rover with holes in it. When greatly outnumbered, there is no "unreasonable" response.

From other news reports, they were headed to NYC to screw around on the streets and had removed their license plates. This was pre-meditated mayhem.

Edit: For perspective, I've "managed traffic" in group rides before, but you can't move a multi-ton vehicle with your 450 pound bike. You gotta know when to give up. Others on the road, being bike, car, or semi truck aren't under any obligation to be friendly.

MarvinM

Six and a half minutes and no boys in blue, seems like anytime I try and stretch my legs at 10 mph over they are on me like flies!
Awh but wolves hunt in packs I am sure the fellow was fearing for his family!

Back